Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello...Cyberspace?

Well, has anyone heard me? Probably not. Like the oldtime radio announcer on a low powered am station which barely covered his city who said at the start of his career, "hello world," it is rather doubtful that this blog will have a large audience.

I have been internet conversant for some 15+ years, but only blogging conversant for say, 5 of those years. So I am a relative newcomer and a novice. Time, I trust, will be kind to me as I get up to speed in the blogosphere.

As my site title states, the parsings of a preacher, I will be looking at the Scriptures as the basis for my postings. You are welcome to come along and join in. I have no particular agenda as to when or how often I will post. Time restraints, due to being a preacher, and what perks my interest will dictate my frequency.

3 comments:

Lou Martuneac said...

Ps. Ernsberger:

Welcome to the blogosphere. Looking forward to your articles.


Lou

Brian said...

Thanks Lou

Stephen Harder said...

Just wanted to let you know I stopped by!